Book turned into movie:
LET HIM BE A BASKETBALL PLAYER Ranta, have you ever played basketball? -No.
– Ever held the ball? -Nope. A ball?
– I urgently need it for basketball. Urgently, urgently. Just like the guitar
that’s been lying in the corner for a year now. What do you know about basketball?
– Two teams walking up and down. Two teams walking?
– And trying to hit the hoop. No big deal. How many worms live in pears
and how many are crawling in apples? No idea? Sit down, F!
– Oh c’mon! There’s so much to study.
– You’ll learn. I will help you. Ok, now you try! Think about it!
Games, traveling, winning, girls! Every day you’ll run 3 km before breakfast,
followed by rope jumping, burpees … Who’s this guy? – Ranta.
– What kind of a name is that? Ranta! Ranta! Skinny Tini!
– Skinny Tini wants you on his team. We’ll trick them!
– We’ll play rough! Got it?! That’s a straight A! I’ll give you five kisses for an A. Who flies the highest?
– The Hawks! Let’s go! In cinema now!
Trailer translation by: Domen Kavcic